Paleo Hero Primal Bread Mix 350g
Primal Bread Mix creates a low carb, high protein, gluten free bread substitute you won't be disappointed with.
Our secret blend of nuts flours, flaxseeds and chia provides a light and nutrient dense loaf that provides and will your body will benefit from tenfold in comparison in comparison to regular bread:
- No bread maker or proving required, just add 2 ingredients and bake.
- Convenient and reliable mix saving you time sourcing multiple expensive ingredients.
- A super versatile mix that will also create muffins, waffles, crackers
- Freezer and toaster friendly.
- We leave out cheap & low nutrient wheat products to keep you nourished longer.
Primal Bread Mix is low carb, high protein & low GI and will keep you fuelled longer than any other standard bread or gluten free alternative.
We use as many Australian suppliers and ingredients as we can including:
- South Australian Almonds
- Australian Pink Salt
PREMIUM QUALITY INGREDIENTS:
Almond Meal, Arrowroot Flour, Ground Flaxseed, Whole Ground Almonds, Chia Seeds, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate.
Contains Tree Nuts
To Make 1 Loaf:
- 6 eggs
- 2 tbs apple cider vinegar
Preheat oven to 200C or 180C (fan forced). Line and grease a small loaf tin with coconut oil or olive oil.
In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and apple cider vinegar until light and foamy.
Place dry bread mix into a bowl then add wet mixture and combine.
Pour batter into loaf tin and bake for 35-40 minutes or until cooked.
Cool in loaf tin for 1 hour before removing.
Store bread in fridge for up to 1 week or slice and freezer for up to 2 months.