Organic Merchant Immune Tea
Our Immune is a fortifying tisane combining soothing floral mint tones with vitalising citrus notes and a touch of ginger spice. This naturopathic formulation has traditional benefits and plant compounds which are decongestant, antioxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-viral which may naturally aid respiratory infections, ease congestion and inflammation, shorten duration and severity, and enhance recovery and resistance.
Enjoy as a daily tonic.
100% Organic Ingredients: Echinacea Plant, Yarrow Flower, Peppermint Leaf, Elder Berry, Rose Hip, Ginger Root, Lemon Peel, Elder Flower
Naturally caffeine free.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF DRINKING IMMUNE BOOSTING TEA?
Our herbal Immune Tea blend is the perfect way to stay warm and healthy throughout the colder months. With the perfect mix of protective herbs, this blend helps boost your immune system naturally and makes for the best tea for cold weather.
Our immunity system is designed to ward off bacteria and infections that cause diseases and illnesses. If our immune system is not strong enough we can be open to a variety of symptoms including, fatigue, muscle weakness, infection, tissue inflammation and much more. Herbal teas can help improve immune system function.
HOW TO BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM NATURALLY?
Immune-boosting foods and nutritional supplements are the best ways to strengthen our body’s defences in a natural way. Each ingredient found in our Immune Tea has its own benefits to offer and makes for the perfect immune boosting tea recipe.
- Echinacea is known to cut the chances of catching a common cold by over 58%. Studies show that it can also reduce a cold by 1.4 days.
- Yarrow is used to induce sweating and helps raise body heat in cases of fever. It also relieves hay fever and can be used as a skin treatment to heal wounds.
- Peppermint is a natural decongestant and antispasmodic. It helps alleviate congestion and soothe a sore throat.
- Elder Berry helps soothe cold and flu symptoms, including fever, headache, fatigue, sore throat and coughing. Of course they are an absolute ‘must have’ in our immunity tea.
- Ginger is anti-inflammatory and helps relieve a sore throat quickly. It also helps kill rhinoviruses, which cause colds in the first place. Ginger also help sweat out unwanted toxins from the body.
- Rose hip is extremely high in vitamins and minerals, helping reduce the duration and severity of colds. It is said to contain more vitamin C than an orange.
- Lemon peel is high in vitamins C and is effective in treating a sore throat and aids digestions.
- Elderflower helps slowly break down congestion in the lungs and sinuses. It also has the power to cut down the duration of a cold.
HOW TO BREW
- Use 1-2 tsp per cup with boiling water
- Let the herbs infuse for 5 minutes
- Strain and keep the steeped herbs for your compost
Store out of direct sunlight below 30°C.
Not intended to diagnose in any way. For treatment consult a healthcare professional.
After enjoying your tea, please help us protect the planet and compost your steeped herbs.