Inner Bliss N-Acetyl Cysteine & Vitamin C 150g
N-Acetyl Cysteine is the modified form of Cysteine and a major precursor in the creation of Glutathione, a vital antioxidant for maintaining health. NAC may offer essential benefits in maintaining optimal immunity and enhancing liver detoxification and mood. Vitamin C is added to enhance the conversion of NAC into Glutathione.
Supports aspects of……
- Supports Liver and detoxification
- Boosts Immunity in particular the restoration of the respiratory tract.
- ️ Promotes Effective Glutathione Production therefore parameters affected by fatigue like conditions.
- Protects Against Cellular Damage & Free Radicals caused by stress and toxic overload.
- Enhances Muscle Recovery & Cell Repair after exercise.
- Supports the function of your lungs particularly where there is elevated phlegm and inflammation.
The added benefit of using Vitamin C is that in many conditions that benefit from NAC supplementation, there may also be benefit from Vitamin C supplementation. Considering Vitamin C has diverse applications where there is oxidative stress or damage, NAC can contribute to different aspects or markers of improvement.
Research has also discovered that through means of Vitamin C influence on free radicals, Vitamin C may support elevated levels of Glutathione which is the antioxidant that NAC converts into.
So…….we’ve combined the best of both worlds.
Ingredients: N-Acetyl Cysteine, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
How much? Adults – add half a teaspoon (2.5 grams), to 200 ml of water or favorite beverage on an empty stomach between meals.