Heal'r Awaken'd (Organic Cacao and Reishi Blend) 40g
For those sweet enough, a decadent blend of Reishi, Cacao from Loving Earth and our unique Heal’r Turmeric. No ginger and no coconut nectar.
Awaken’d by Heal’r is a luscious, decadent taste sensation. Certified Organic by the ACO means everything from our ingredients, labeling to our packing and handling has to meet the highest of standards. What this means for you, is it ensures you are getting the highest quality products, retaining their properties no exception.
Here at Heal’r, we know health. We are qualified Clinical Nutritionists, Naturopaths, Western Herbal Medicine Practitioners, Allied Health Practitioners, Clinical Pilates Specialists, Meditation and Mindfulness Facilitators, Holistic Lifestyle Coaches, Functional and Rehab Personal Trainers, Kinesiologists and Reiki Practitioners with over nineteen years clinical experience in Australia and overseas.
Heal’r Yourself. Taste the difference of eight (8) Certified Organic Herbs and Spices. No gimmicks, just healthy products from a company you can trust.
Direction for Use
BARISTA BREWING INSTRUCTIONS
- If steaming directly in milk jug, add 1 metric tsp of desired Heal'r Blend into 250ml jug, steam and serve (top with cinnamon)
- If serving in tea pots, add 1 metric tsp of Heal'r Blend to 250ml of "mylk"
- No sugar, honey or water required
- For full flavour, best enjoyed after 3 minutes
Infusing Heal'r Blends the day/night before increases the deliciousness and unique flavours for the perfect Heal'r iced or hot latte
Add Heal'r Blend into 'mylk' carton or glass bottle
- rice, oat, almond or coconut milk add 12-14g or 4 tsp
- soy milk add 14g or 5tsp
- Bonsoy add 22g or 7 tsp
- no sugar, honey or water required
Screw lid back on and shake well
Store in the fridge
- Add Heal'r Blends to smoothies, baking goods or cold brew
- If stronger taste desired, add 1.5 metric tsp of desired Heal'r Blend
- We recommend coconut, soy or oat mylk for our Awaken'd, Mix'd & Root'd blends
Ingredients & Excipients
Ground Cacao, Ground Turmeric, Ground Lucuma, Ground Cinnamon, Ground Reishi, Ground Nutmeg, Ground Black Pepper
*All ingredients are certified organic