Ecyo Kitchen Degreaser Cleaning Refill Pods (for spray bottles) 3 pack
Natural kitchen cleaners that work and help save the planet? Look no further!
Use our kitchen cleaners to leave your kitchen sparkling and smelling of fresh lemon & lime, all while helping to save the planet. Great for geting grime off the stove top.
This small pack of ecyo cleaning pods will make 3 degreasing kitchen cleaners 500ml in size*.
The pods fully dissolve in water, leaving no residue. When added to water they make a powerful kitchen cleaning spray to leave the grimiest kitchen sparkling clean.
Using the kitchen degreaser spray pods is simple. Just add some warm water to your spray bottle, dissolve the pod with a few swirls, then top up with cool water, and clean to your heart’s content!
Once diluted we recommend you discard contents after six months.
Where to use our kitchen cleaners
Our kitchen degreaser spray is safe to use literally anywhere in the kitchen, including:
- Kitchen cupboards
Benefits of using our eco-friendly cleaning pods
- No single-use plastic when you reuse your old bottles
- Reduce your carbon footprint because there is no need to ship water around the world
- They work! We’ve tested our ecyo pods against major brands⠀
- Our packaging is compostable and recyclable
- Plant-based ingredients make our products not only effective but safe
* What size bottle should you use?
The best thing is that you’re already contributing to improve your carbon footprint by purchasing a cleaning product that doesn’t include its primary ingredient - water! You have water available in your home, so why ship it around the world?
All you need is 500ml to 750ml of water to make our ecyo cleaning pods work optimally.
Most of our customers use a 500ml bottle which is going to work amazingly well. If you'd like a super-concentrated spray you can use as little as 300ml of water per pod and can even dilute up to 750ml.
Ingredients list for ecyo kitchen cleaners
- Non-ionic plant-based surfactants (cleaning agents)
- Naturally derived fragrance
- Less than 1% phenoxyethanol (preservative)