Girolomoni Tagliatelle with Butternut, Pine Nuts & Salvagno Olives
Ready in 30 minutes, this tasty tagliatelle is a great midweek meal option. Tender roasted butternut squash, salty olives and sweet, toasted pine nuts – buon appetito!
- 50g Pinoli pine nuts, toasted
- ½ butternut squash, peeled and cut into small chunks
- Extra virgin olive oil (EVO)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pons smoked paprika flakes
- 2 nests Girolomoni semi integrale tagliatelle
- 50g Salvagno pitted black olives in oil
- Squeeze lemon juice
- Picked fresh thyme leaves
- Parmigiano Reggiano, grated
Preheat oven to 190°C. Place pine nuts in an ovenproof dish and place in the oven to toast, watching carefully as they burn easily.
In a bowl, toss butternut squash with EVO, salt, pepper and paprika flakes. Put onto baking tray lined with baking paper and bake until tender (approx 20 minutes).
In boiling salted water, cook pasta nests for 4 minutes, drain and toss with olives, squash and pine nuts. Dress with EVO, lemon juice and thyme leaves. Serve with grated Parmigiano Reggiano.